New energy Corporation Ltd. is an engineering company, established to develop and implement energy-saving and environmentally friendly technologies. Since 2014 NEC Ltd. is focused in the OXY-HYDROGEN generator design and constructions. During the years the company is working on technology improvents and cost effective gas production.The NEC Ltd. generators are known with their realability, packed size and the most important – cost effective Oxy-Hydrogen gas production ( the lowest kwh/m3 known).
Our philosophy is, that the provided new technologies must reduce harmful emissions levels, along with reducing the production costs.
Based on the idea for cost effective OXYHYDROGEN gas production, we developed our machines, using self-invented devices and technologies:
Remote access – real time control and analysis of the machine and process.
The gas generators, produced by our company are unique in their efficiency – performance related to input of energy (electricity) and there is still no such equivalent known, even worldwide.
PATENTS AND PUBLICATION
Using the oxy-hydrogen gas properties of combustion, we created a gas mixture specifically for this purpose. The ignited gas mixture reacts with the deposits in a specific manner by destroying them without disturbing the ceramic structure of the treated part.
The cleaned workpiece is processed at “point” in layers to prevent lateral heat transfer to the surrounding surface.
No harmful gases are emitted during the process, making it environmentally friendly and harmless to the operators of the procedure.
Advantages of the technology:
• Ecologically clean – environmentally friendly, as well for the operators
• 100% regeneration
• Removes overlays from AdBlue chemicals
• Ready in the delivery day!
Presentation – Download from HERE (English Version)
Presentation – Download from HERE (Bulgarian Version)
Internal combustion engines. Oxyhydrogen gas mixed with the primary fuel. As result: iincreasing of the engine efficiency, respectively lowering the basic fuel consumption up to 30% and reducing harmful emissions up to 70%. Actually, this technology is economically applicable to large engines – trucks, buses, some marine and locomotives engines, industrial machinery.
– Cleaning of internal combustion engines. The problem with the pollution inside the internal combustion engines (deposits, oxides) is very typical in trucks, buses, cars. Treatment the engines with oxyhydrogen gas, removes deposits and oxides, improves engine performance, reduces fuel consumption and harmful emissions. The treatment increasing engine life, avoid expensive chemical cleanings, and generate savings from cost reductions.
– Integration of oxy-hydrogen systems in existing (or suspended from work due to pollution problems) heat and power plants working withg with oil or low-caloric fuels.
– Improving the efficiency along with emissions enter the permitted norms of heat and power plants working with low-calorie fuels.
– Production of standalone systems for full burning in eligible environmental standards of low caloric or waste fuels – oil, coal, waste oils, biofuels.
Especially popular are cutting applications of different types of steels, using Oxy-Hydrogen gas instead of propan or acetyle for cutting of metals in production or recycling. As we know, there are some negative aspects in machine (and manual) steel cutting processes using fuel oxidation:
The implementation of Oxy-Hydrogen in the steel cutting process has following very important advantages:
Besides purely technical, environmental and financial benefits, it is very important to note, that the Oxy-Hydrogen gas used, is produced and consumed locally and only when needed. This lower the costs for transport and storage of oxygen gas, and eliminates many regulations for handling oxygen gas.
The company owns a license for developing and using of international patent in field of heating technologies, allowing the use of clean oxyhydrogen gas (without mixing with other fuels by burning) for the production of heating energy for domestic needs and industrial needs.
Our company is developing new technology innovation, which can solve most of the problems, related to the harmful exhaust gasses, generated during the incineration processes. Integrating our unique device, we implement new kind of burning technology in the combustion processes in the primary and secondary combustion chamber of the incinerator. This solve most of the problems, related to the harmful exhaust gasses: elimination of dioxins and flue gasses, final filtration and elimination of the rest, harmful exhaust gases. Our technology is suitable for any type of incinerator, creating, after implementation, a 100% clean device.